) - Iranian
Journal of Physics
The Iranian Journal of Physics Research (Persian: پژوهش فيزيک ايران) is a scholarly journal of physics published four times annually by the Physics Society of Iran (PSI).
The Journal was founded in 1995 by the PSI, which itself has been in existence since 1932. The original Editorial Board, appointed by the PSI, included:
Only three of the founders (RM;MA;HT) are still serving the Board. The rest have been replaced by:
- Professor Alireza Z. Moshfegh (Sharif University of Technology)
- Dr. Zafarolah Kalantari (Isfahan University of Technology)
- Professor Mohammad Lamehi-Rachti (AEOI)
- Professor Abdollah Langari (Sharif University of Technology)
- Professor Ali Khoramian (IPM and Semnan University)
- Dr. Reza Asgari(IPM)
- Dr. M. F. Miri(University of Tehran)
- Professor Sohrab Rahvar (IPM and Sharif University of Technology)
In the early stage of the publication, the main office of the Journal moved from Tehran (PSI office) to Isfahan University of Technology and is still publishing under the management of the Executive Editor, S. Mohammad Amini.
Originally publishing exclusively in Persian, the Journal began accepting articles in English as well in 1999. In 2004 the number of published issue per year raised from 2 to 4 issues.
The journal is available for full text open access.
Tags:Iran, Iranian, Isfahan, Isfahan University of Technology, Mahdi, Persian, Physics, Physics Society of Iran, Semnan, Sharif University, Sharif University of Technology, Tabriz, Tehran, University of Tehran, Wikipedia