) - Iranian
| ||This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (February 2007) |
Iranian Chemists Association (ICA-ACS) is a subgroup of American Chemical Society and Iranian Chemical Society. The association organizes international meetings and is also associated with the Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society.
- To encourage and enhance the interchange and sharing of scientific knowledge and friendship among chemists and chemistry-related professionals of Iranian descent.
- To provide opportunities to members to assist each other in pursuit of academic and professional development and growth.
- To provide guidance and support to younger Iranian chemists in developing their scientific careers. To provide scholarship and grants to qualified scientist and students.
- To promote awareness of scientific contributions made by Iranian scientists around the world.
- The association shall remain a non-political and non-profit scientific organization.
Tags:American, Iranian, Wikipedia