) - Bismillah
For the phrase itself, see Basmala.
Bismillah is the first words (meaning "In the name of Allah" or "In the name of God"), and a shortened form, of the full Arabic Basmala phrase Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim.
- Bismillah Khan (1916–2006), Indian classical musician
- Bismillah (Guantanamo detainee 658) (born 1952), Afghan
- Bismillah Khan Mohammadi (born 1961), Afghan politician
- Bismillah Afghanmal, Afghan politician
- Nacim Bismilla, character in the HBO drama Oz
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article. |
Tags:Afghan, Allah, Arabic, Bangladesh, Bismillah, Bismillah Khan, Guantanamo, Islam, Karachi, Khan, Pakistan, United States, Wikipedia