Image Remarks: Tehran Cinema Diana on Shahreza Street in 1951. The cinema used to be Film distribution company (S.A. Pakhche-film) at the time. After the Islamic Revolution the movie theater changed its name to Sepideh Cinema. Clues&Views:An old Mercedes or a Morris is on the right corner. A man is riding his bicycle through the empty streets. It seems the photo has been taken on an autumn afternoon. Shahreza Street named after Reza Shah was renamed to Enghelab(Revolution) Street.
Tags :Tehran , Sepideh Cinema , 1951 , Movie , Enghelab Street , Mercedes , Mercedes -Section :Structure