Advertisement:

Image Remarks: Tehran Qajar era: The entrance to the British Embassy on Ferdowsi ave. The Ferdowsi site was purchased in 1860s at a cost of 20,000 Tomans. In 1906, during the Constitutional Monarchy Movement about 15,000 people took refuge here. Clues&Views:The British Mission in Tehran was first established in 1821 in the Bagh-e-Elchi or the Old Bazaar.

Tags :Tehran , Qajar , British , Embassy -Section :Place




Latest Additions to Picture Gallery
Most Viewed Media

SEND US PHOTOS AND PROSPER