) - Some
| ||Look up some in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. |
Some may refer to:
^ Songon An et al. (2008-04-04). "Reversible Compartmentalization of de Novo Purine Biosynthetic Complexes in Living Cells". Science 320 (5872): 103–106. doi:10.1126/science.1152241. ^ "Gene Ontology Dictionary". 2003-11-28.
- some, an English word used as a determiner and pronoun; see use of some
- The term associated with the existential quantifier
- "Some", a song by Built to Spill from their 1994 album There''s Nothing Wrong with Love
- Some Records, a United States record label
- So Others Might Eat (SOME), a Washington, D.C.-based non-profit organization
- SoMe, short for Social media
- Some (film)
- Some (song), a duet by Junggigo and Soyou
- -some (from soma, meaning "body"), a suffix applied to cellular organelles, large protein complexes or other bodies such as acidocalcisome, acrosome, aggresome, autophagosome, autosome, centrosome, chitosome, chlorosome, chromosome, cyanosome, cyclosome, degradosome, desmosome, dictyosome, endosome, exosome, fusome, glycosome, glyoxysome, hemidesmosome, hydrogenosome, karyosome, keratinosome, lysosome, mannosome, melanosome, mesosome, microsome, nucleosome, oleosome, parenthosome, peroxisome, phagolysosome, phagosome, phragmosome, phycobilisome, polarisome, polyribosome/polysome, preribosome, primosome, processosome, proteasome/proteosome, purinosome, repairosome, ribosome, signalosome, spectrosome, spherosome, spliceosome, synaptosome, transcriptosome.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article. |
Tags:Science, United States, Washington, Wikipedia