A term originaly used by Mongols as Khaghan
as the head of a tribe, village, etc. (Wikipedia
) - Khan
Not to be confused with Kahn.
| ||Look up khan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. |
Khan or KHAN may refer to:
- Khan (title), a title for a ruler in Turkic and Mongolian languages and also used by Persians, Afghans/Pashtuns for chiefs and noblemen.
- Khan (surname), a family name (and list of people with the name).
- a caravanserai (roadside inn for caravans)
- Khan River, an ephemeral river in Namibia
- Khan, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Khan (Cambodia), a municipal subdivision of the administrative divisions of Cambodia
- Khan Academy, a non-for-profit educational organization
- Khan (band), an English progressive rock band in the 70s
- Khan (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Khan!, a 1975 US television series
- Khan, former ring name of retired professional wrestler Batista
- Khan Noonien Singh, a character from Star Trek, mostly featured in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and Star Trek Into Darkness
- KHAN (FM), a radio station (99.5 FM) licensed to serve Chugwater, Wyoming, United States
- KBGB, a radio station (105.7 FM) licensed to serve Kensett, Arkansas, United States, which held the call sign KHAN from 2011 to 2013
Tags:Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Iran, Khaghan, Khan, Khan Academy, Namibia, US, United States, Wikipedia